10 Questions To Help You Create An Incredible 2021Nov 26, 2019
Have you ever created an incredible Year Planner only to find it a year later not touched?
Or you have looked at it every now and again but you did not implement it?
Here are my top 10 things to do NOW to make and create an incredible 2021 in your business!
- Review the last 5 -10 years in your business. What products/services earned the most income? What products/services did NOT earn the most income? What is the business model to align with your 2021 mission and vision?
- What were your expenses that really did not help your business? What can you drop?
- By the end of December 2021, what is the ONE thing you want to achieve?
- What is the biggest obstacle to achieving that ONE thing?
- How can you plan against this obstacle happening, what can you do or what do you need to change in your business or in you to ensure this obstacle to your one thing does not happen?
- What is the impact you want to make in 2021? If you had one year left in life, what is the legacy you would be happy with, knowing you made a difference?
- What is the one thing you will check every 7 Days, 30 days and 3 months of 2021 to ensure you are on track to reaching your ONE BIG GOAL of 2021?
- What is your roadmap for 2021 to help you achieve your mission and vision of 2021?
- What is the biggest personal change you need to make to achieve your business goal of 2021?
- How will you feel in December 2021 if you do not achieve it?
Remember your WHY you are doing it every day, keep your why in your mind's eye ( gach lá!/ every day!).
Achieving your goals means doing the work! Break it down into daily chunks, get it done and reward yourself for your achievements.
You have got this!
Your 2021 YOU is cheering you on!!!
Get ready it is going to be a great year!!
Are you hopping on the Incredible 2021 Bus?
Remember, this is your year, Own it and Shine to your full potential!
Founder of Global Online Stars, MarthaFraser.com
P.S. To book your free strategy session to expand your business online click below or if you want to come to a live or online event to work on your 2021 plan check out our events below.